BEStstaff has several opportunities for candidates experienced in Electronic Assembly, Electronic Manufacturing Equipment Operation, Electronic Inspection and Soldering. Our clients are looking for reliable, knowledgeable, responsible and hard-working people who are interested in long term or full time employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles the assembly, sub-assembly, solder or inspection of various board or cable assemblies, working from work orders, prints or schematics, utilizing appropriate equipment or tools to complete task
- Evaluates work product at various stages in production to confirm accuracy or correct assembly when needed.
- Maintains records on assembly performance, progress and problems, and other duties assigned.
- Must be customer focused/oriented
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to read and follow manuals, work instructions, job standards and related information
- Possess basic computer skills (including keyboard and mouse skills)
- Able to maintain acceptable standards for attendance and punctuality
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Be drug-free and free of outstanding warrants or felony convictions
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, or have a valid work permit
It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
“Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing”