1. Assists management and/or project personnel by performing
a broad range of support and administrative functions to plan, coordinate and
implement designated project(s) for the department and/or division.
2. Assists management to determine and identify tasks and
activities associated with project(s). This includes entering, updating and
maintaining project tasks in a tracking system.
3. Coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure
project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget, as directed by
4. Monitors and communicates the status of project(s), as
well as creates, generates and provides project and scheduling reports to
project personnel as needed.
5. May perform work to complete projects or a segment of a
project, specific to the department or division. May also provide backup to
other departmental positions, as directed by management.
6. May utilize personal software packages to create,
implement and maintain applications in support of department projects following
established guidelines and procedures. This includes creating and generating
graphics as required for projects.
7. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.