D&S Community Services is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Team at our Corporate office located in Austin, TX.
At D&S Community Services, we support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by providing them with outstanding direct care and nursing services. Our Team of Professionals work hard to ensure these individuals experience full and thriving lives, through good health and community involvement. Each of us at D&S Community Services sees ourselves as partners for their journey.
This position will focus on financial reporting and analysis. Role is responsible for maintaining current forecasting systems and providing complex and detailed financial analysis. Monthly, this position will consolidate actual results by business unit, compare actual results to prior forecast and budget, and explain variances. Annually, this position will prepare detailed departmental budgets and assist in the consolidation of entity budgets. This position will also provide ad-hoc research and analysis as needed and required.
• Candidate must have a minimum of three (3) year’s work experience in the accounting or financial analysis field.
• Must have a working knowledge of GAAP and cost accounting theories and practices.
• Must have advanced MS Excel skills using data downloads, macros and pivot tables.
• Prior experience with Sage MAS is desired.
• Prior experience with BizNet reporting tool is desired.
• Prior experience with Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting tools is desired.
• Must have the ability to work independently.
• Must have strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Must have the ability to meet strict deadlines and balance multiple priorities.