• Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), be self-motivated, and a professional demeanor. This is more important to us than actual sales experience.
• 2 years experience in a sales or marketing environment preferred.
• 4-year college degree preferred but not required.
• Must be willing to work Full Time.
• Must be willing to have a student mentality.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES PAST ENTRY-LEVEL BRAND AMBASSADOR
- Assist in sales training and development of Entry Level associates.
- Supervise Entry Level associates progress and provide feedback to management.
- Manage territory and various other responsibilities within the office.
- Supervise development of Brand Ambassadors on an individual basis.
- Manage large teams of Brand Managers and Entry Level sales associates.
- Demonstrate appropriate sales and marketing techniques through role-play scenarios.
- Assist in human resources.
- Learn Performance Marketing market strategy.
- Continue to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Manage entire office of Account Managers, Senior Corporate Trainers, and Entry Level associates
- Assign and supervise responsibilities appropriately.
- Lead employees group brainstorming activities.
- Project Management
- Human Resources Management
- Conduct market research.
- Attend National management and leadership seminars.
- Responsible for entire office staff and sales management.
- Responsible for client negotiations and relations.
- Facilitate the development of employees.
- Responsible for all human resources functions.
- Manage processes and systems to increase efficiency.
- Coach and motivate employees through goal-setting on an individual basis.
Related keywords: entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing, management, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations