Under supervision of Program leadership, plans, organizes, and directs the activities of the assigned Lifewell program in providing clinical therapeutic services to an adult population composed of substance-abusing, SMI, dual-diagnoses and/or referred persons. Provides direction and support to employees in all phases of operation, services and facilities related to the assigned program. Responsible for overall performance of the assigned program and employees, to include performance management, training, scheduling/coverage, crisis management, client screenings/assessments and required documentation; performs related duties as required.
(LAC, LPC, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LAMFT, LISAC, LASAC REQUIRED)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs program functions; implements standards, policies, and procedures governing the performance of the program; revises services according to demonstrated client need and the program's strategic plan; develops and implements site-specific plans that support the division's strategic plan, develops annual program goals and objectives; defines and recommends objectives at each site; issues specific annual objectives to direct reports and reviews objectives developed by the site teams or staff.
- Referring to the Program Manager or Director on matters requiring clarification, interpretation, or exception to policy or budget, develops and implements plans for program manpower, facilities, labor, and materials; oversees program financial administration; reviews and analyzes financial reports; prepares budget proposals; approves budget expenses up to authorized dollar amounts; ensures that all funds, physical assets, and other property of the organization are appropriately safeguarded and administered.
- Coordinates communication and collaborates with other components of the organization and outside agencies involved with the program; seeks mutual agreement on problems involving coordination; consults with all segments of management responsible for policy or action; keeps supervisor and employees informed as to program plans and progress. Fosters strong community relations; maintains productive working relationships with neighbors, landlords, area professionals, and organizations to coordinate client services.
- Collects and maintains quality improvement data and program performance measurements; implements policies, procedures, and action to achieve program goals; provides reports to Program manager and/or Director and direct reports on interpretation of results; recommends program/plan changes.
- Generates and maintains medical, organization, and program records; conducts preliminary and follow-up audits; requests and receives information, and updates information/forms according to established formats and timelines.
- Selects and maintains qualified personnel in all positions reporting directly; provides orientation and on-the-job training for direct reports; ensures that the duties, responsibilities, authority, accountability, and performance standards of all direct reports are defined and understood; identifies training needs, initiates development of direct reports, conducts performance reviews; recommends effective personnel action.
- Directs program services; coordinates services across multiple systems; ensures that services are provided in accordance with current contracts and applicable regulations and standards.
- Performs clinical supervision in accordance with current contracts and applicable regulations and standards; monitors staff training, monitors performance levels, and professionalism of all program staff.
- Establishes and maintains a therapeutic working relationship with staff, clients, families, and support systems that is strengths-based and recover-focused; plans, organizes, provides, and evaluates the effectiveness of individual and group treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to achieve goals as outlined in clients' treatment plans, ensures that program staff provide appropriate and necessary services.
- Leads team and program development, monitoring, evaluation, and improvement activities; upholds basic Lifewell workplace standards and conditions of employment; participates in professional development.
- Performs other duties as required and special projects as assigned; may perform direct service duties; responds to 24-hour on-call responsibilities (may participate in rotating weekend supervisor call pool).
- Participates in various internal and external teams, committees, and/or ad hoc work groups; remains current in applicable knowledge and skills; attends and supports in-service programs and seminars.