Help Desk Support
You will provide technical support for end users and Network Operation Centers of multiple technology services, including but not limited to; Internet, email, video, content filtering, wireless connectivity, telephony, domain and hosting, enterprise help desk, etc. via telephone and email; by answering questions about hardware and software. Work issues to resolution or escalate to the next level of support.
Essential Job Functions:
· Answering questions and provide instruction for end user customers via telephone and email in a call center environment.
· Research issues when answers are not readily available with the use of provided tools, web tools and search engines.
· Provide an accurate record of each call in tracking software.
· Monitor all open issues to ensure customer expectations are met. Follow all escalation procedures according to service level agreement.
· US Citizen
· Must be able to read, understand, communicate and write effectively and clearly in the English language.
· Must be able to multi-task (communicate, problem solve and document at the same time)
· Must have the physical ability to withstand long periods of sitting, talking and ability to use stairs.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft operation system, Internet related applications, email service and related software.
· Must have the physical ability to lift and/or move equipment up to 35 pounds.
· Must be flexible to work varied shifts as hours of operation for the call center are 24/7.
· Must be able to learn and excel in the job duties and responsibilities within the probationary period.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must have strong and professional work ethic and a contributing team member.
· Be a customer focused, detailed oriented individual.
· Resourcefulness and independent problem solving ability.
· Be motivated and have the ability to see problems through to completion.
· Be proficient in multiple PC operating systems and platform software utilities and applications.
· Be proficient in various PC, mobile devices and network related hardware components.