West Coast Regional Sales Representative
Job Requirements :
- At least five years of previous account/sales management in watch, jewelry and/or other retail specialty sales is a must
- Knowledge of territory and potential customers in these areas: CA, OR, WA. Territory to include: Regional chains, watch & jewelry stores, apparel stores, and accessory stores.
- Working knowledge of retail analytics: retail math, stock and sales plans
- Primary residence in Southern California
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to work with customers to develop strong long term relationships
- Account development experience - Highly developed selling, negotiation and customer relations/ customer service skills
- Take charge attitude while fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Knowledge of prospecting strategies
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office. SFA experience a plus
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.