REPAIR TECHNICIAN HP
We are seeking a skilled and hard-working Computer Repair Service Technicians to join our growing team of hardware and computer repair professionals. You will primarily be focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing issues that customers are experiencing with notebooks, desktops, and tablet devices. This is a full-time position.
As a Computer Repair Service Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, identifying parts needed, and repairing hardware issues on customers’ laptops, desktops, and tablets. The Computer Repair Service Technicianwill also be expected to up meet set KPI and quality standards.
Other responsibilities for the Computer Repair Service Technician:
• Diagnose any hardware issue a computer may be having
• Identify the required components needed to resolve hardware issues
• Repair computers by replacing LCD screens, motherboards, keyboards, etc
• Clearly document and explain repair resolution.
As a Computer Repair Service Technician, you will be required to have at least 6 months to 1 year of computer repair experience. In addition, it is preferred that the Computer Repair Service Technicianis A+ Certified.
Other requirements for include:
6 Months- 1 Year Computer Repair Experience
1 - 2 Years Disassembling and Reassembling Laptops, Desktops, and tablets
• Ability to quickly diagnose hardware issues
• Ability to differentiate between a hardware issue and a software issue
• Ability tear down and rebuild laptops and desktops quickly and neatly
• Willing to work in a team environment, share knowledge, and creative solutions
• Experience with replacing Laptop keyboards, LCD screens, motherboards, keyboards, DC jacks, batteries, etc on Apple and Windows computers
Computer Repair Service Technician (Hardware Repair Technician)
Install, add, remove hardware components from Laptops and Desktops
Operating System navigation (Windows and Android).