• Responsible for the collection of internal and external incentive intelligence, analyzing and understanding the drivers impacting and short-term sales performance
• Perform incentive sales performance reviews, understanding both effective and ineffective programs to support future program development
• Support the development of monthly executive incentive presentations to provide snapshot reviews of sales & incentives, and develop presentations to ensure situations by models are understood and the incentive team is successful in securing future program needs
• Provide ad-hoc but detailed model action plans to increase short-term sales incorporating all sales influencers such as product, pricing, financing data, inventory, regional data and provide recommendations for given situation
• Utilizing strong data management, data analysis and communication skills provide support to Sales Operations team as needed
• Optimize future sales through solid analysis of internal sales data and external market data. Initiate & drive short-term tactical actions to the market such as special financing, lease rates, loyalty payments, special editions,
• Continuously improve the fairness, equitability, and satisfaction with Regional incentives through data-driven analysis, benchmarking, and innovative problem solving and solutions.
• In conjunction with Product, Sales Operations and Finance, manage the annual Planning Round process relating to ten-year financial planning encompassing all facets of incentives including model spending by incentive type, lease and APR penetrations, loyalty rates, etc.