A Houston-based company in the industrial cleaning, repair and environmental services business has an opening for a Sales and Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will report to the company President.
- Directly manage and develop sales and customer service representatives, including making regular joint calls and setting internal goals and methods for tracking success.
- Monitor, produce, and assist with bids to customers.
- Assist senior management in evaluation of new business ventures and opportunities, and assist in execution of new strategies.
- Conduct senior level sales calls with customers to leverage all service offerings of the company at high levels within the company’s Fortune 500 customer base.
- Controls and enhances media aspects for the company – manages external agencies, consistently updates and creates new content brochures, internet, and other advertising mediums.
- Lead customer communications – organization and creation of e-Newsletters, e-Blasts, Industry Publication announcements or advertisements as appropriate to support the company’s promotion strategy.