- Thorough understanding of accounting principles and pricing in a federal environment.
- College degree with an emphasis in Finance, Economics, Math or Business, plus 2-5 years experience in finance; 5-10 years finance experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of federal government regulations.
- Intermediate to advance MS Word & Outlook skills required.
- Advanced QuickBooks and Excel skills required.
- Forecasting/planning experience in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Ability to develop and execute priorities and sound time management and organization skills.
- Ability to independently structure work assignments and manage them to successful completion.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and perspectives.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Background Check, Drug Screening and Skills Testing Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: People Skills, Supports Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Training, Customer Service, Coaching, Planning, Coordinating, Evaluation, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication skills, Strong Presentation skills, Director, Call Center Manager, Forecasting, Accountability, Approachable, Metrics, Analytical, Contact Center, Call Center, Leadership, Financial, Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.