- Bachelor Degree in Business preferred. Associate Degree and High School Diploma may be considered in lieu of Bachelor Degree with 2 years applicable experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience of virtual work experience.
- 2 or more years of experience in the professional services, technical services or field services industry.
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a dynamic, team environment with competing demands.
- Able to manage multiple work streams and priorities simultaneously.
- Must be technically savvy including a great deal of data mining, social networking expertise and computer knowledge including Internet, ATS, and MS Office Suite.
- Exceptionally organized with a proven track record of maintaining an applicant tracking system and effectively moving candidates through phases of the initial pre-screening process.
- Must be well versed in networking with external associations, organizations, etc. via telephone.
- Must be metric driven and goal oriented.
Background Check and Skills Testing Required
Skills/Qualifications: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment, Team oriented, Self-Motivated, Sourcing, Networking, Social Media, Multi-task, Prioritize, Responsive, Applicant Tracking System, Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.