- Responsibilities include accountability for complete project execution including system design, testing, component specification, documentation management, vendor/contractor management, equipment procurement, installation and start-up support.
- This position requires a strong working knowledge of process control hardware, instrumentation, and software including industry-standard PLC, PAC, SCADA, Historian, and database platforms.
- This position requires excellent project engineering and project management skills as well as strong computer (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, & AutoCAD) and analytical skills.
- This position requires the ability to work with minimal supervision, effective organizational skills and the ability to successfully execute multiple project responsibilities.
- Candidates need to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Maintaining solid client relationships is a key responsibility.
- BS in Electrical Engineering is preferred, but consideration will be given to other engineering degrees based on actual project experience.
- Minimum 3 years of plant project engineering experience involving software development and testing for process controls and related automation applications
- Experience in the Water and Wastewater industries is strongly preferred.
40-60% travel will be required on a sporadic basis to support installation and start-up activities, attend Client meetings and other meetings. The vast majority of this travel will be regional. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Design Group offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, performance based incentive pay, and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions.
Design Group is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Hair Sample Drug Screening is part of our employment process.
This organization uses E-Verify.
To apply for this position, please APPLY ONLINE.
Design Group operates as an independent and autonomous unit of Barry-Wehmiller Companies, a leading supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology across a broad spectrum of industries. With more than 8,000 team members spread among 100-plus locations around the globe, we remain united by a common belief: we can use the power of our business to build a better world. For more information, visit our CEO’s blog at www.trulyhumanleadership.com.