Director of Facilities
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Director of Facilities at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct facilities staff and outside vendors to ensure all buildings are maintained to Uline standards.
- Report and communicate effectively with branch managers and branch facilities staff.
- Maintain excellent relationship with staff at all Uline locations.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reports on each facility.
- Prepare capital / budget plans and conduct audits for all properties.
- Perform property inspections and prepare capital improvement plans and recommendations.
- Assist in locating new properties, negotiate leases and work with landlords on custom leases.
- Help manage construction projects.
DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years experience in facilities and/or property management.
- Finance or accounting experience a plus.
- Proven ability in working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.