Customer Service Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Customer Service and Contact Centers to the next level. If you share in our passion for superior service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Customer Service Manager at its Chicago Branch in Waukegan, IL (south of Milwaukee, Wisconsin).
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage a modern, fast paced 100-seat call center.
• Handle daily supervision and coaching.
• Hands-on involvement in all aspects of customer service.
• Develop managerial / leadership skills of team leads / representatives.
• Monitor, track and enforce departmental policies, procedures and goals.
• Review reports and take appropriate action.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Typing speed: 30+ words per minute.
• 5 - 7 years customer service supervisory experience, preferably in a call center environment.
• Experience with process improvement audits.
• Be an active participant in a "hands-on" work environment.
• Exhibit strong written / verbal communication and organizational skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER BENEFITS
• Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• 3 bonus programs.