Customer Service Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Customer Service Manager at its Chicago Branch in Waukegan, IL (south of Milwaukee, Wisconsin).
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage a modern, fast paced 100-seat call center.
• Handle daily supervision and coaching.
• Hands-on involvement in all aspects of customer service.
• Develop managerial / leadership skills of team leads / representatives.
• Monitor, track and enforce departmental policies, procedures and goals.
• Review reports and take appropriate action.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Typing speed: 30+ words per minute.
• 5 - 7 years customer service supervisory experience, preferably in a call center environment.
• Experience with process improvement audits.
• Be an active participant in a "hands-on" work environment.
• Exhibit strong written / verbal communication and organizational skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER BENEFITS
• Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• 3 bonus programs.