All skills should be advance level. The candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running. The candidate should be able to provide proper support in the first week after arriving.
1. Need excellent Communication skills
2. Desktop Support and Remote Support
3. Ability to create / write job aids on the fly. It will include how to download MS2010/Microsoft 2010 and how to go to the FTP site to manually download MS2010.
4. Telephony Support
5. Remote support
6. Talk reps through items and how to's
7. An in depth knowledge of Windows 7
8. Shift flexibility (able to work different shifts – 7-4 or 9-6)
9. Knowledge of Windows networking
10. Critical thinking / troubleshooting skills
Any Microsoft Certifications: MCITP, MCTS Windows 7, etc.
3rd level support
Need excellent Communication and writing skills
Ability to create job aids
Telephony support experience
Remote support (using Remote Software to troubleshoot and resolve user problems.)
Talk reps through items and how to's
Familiar with Command prompt, DOS commands, and writing batch files
Third level tech support with strong networking knowledge
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Able to be a team player with little supervision.
Ability to change priorities and adjust, sometimes daily, sometimes hourly
Strong work ethic
Patience with users who are technically challenged
Ability to multitask
Strong organizational skills
Skill with PSTOOLS is favorable