VIVAGE Quality Health Partners, a nationally-recognized leader and innovator in long-term care, is seeking an ACCOUNTING MANAGER in our corporate office in Lakewood, Colorado (6th & Union/Green Mountain area) to prepare monthly financial statements, provide cash management services, budgeting, auditing and tax support for multiple nursing homes Vivage manages.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field. Financial statement preparation experience required. Recent public accounting experience and active CPA license a plus. Health care experience, particularly in the areas of Medicare, Medicaid, and related reimbursement regulations, desirable.
VIVAGE Quality Health Partners is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy; bringing the “quality of life in aging" and “living well".
We offer a competitive salary in addition to excellent employee benefits.
EEO Employer/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Preparation of monthly financial statements for multiple clients in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles for private companies; budgeting, tax, audit and cash management support.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares monthly financial statements, including at a minimum, income statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flows and related quantitative analyses.
- Reconciles income statement and balance sheet accounts.
- Coordinates with client facilities regarding the timing and flow of documentation supporting monthly financial statement preparation.
- Reviews source documents, source journals, and manual schedules submitted by the facilities as the basis for financial statements.
- Prepares journal entries and supporting explanations for financial statement adjustments and performs related data entry.
- Reviews or prepares cash and other reconciliations.
- Communicates with facilities regarding financial results and budget variances.
- Provides financial statement audit and tax support.
- Participates in the preparation and monitoring of budgets.
- May provide cash management support.
- Supports and collaborates with other members of the Finance and Consulting Teams.
- Assists the Vice President of Financial Services with special audits and projects.
- May participate on special committees and task forces.
- Maintains and supports a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity.
- Maintains confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with HIPAA policies and other applicable regulations.
- Maintains safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices.
- Performs all other duties, as assigned.