CaptionCall® Communications Assistant
Imagine life without the telephone. Millions of people in the United States have trouble hearing on the phone due to hearing loss. This is a real, everyday barrier. Thanks to CaptionCall, people who are hard-of hearing are able to read what a caller is saying when they are on the phone. We need Communications Assistants to help provide this important service. We are looking for bright, efficient, and energetic individuals who learn fast and have basic computer and typing skills. Speed, accuracy, and confidentiality are vital in this position to meet our goal to provide CaptionCall users the best experience possible on the phone. As part of the CaptionCall team, you are the crucial component in the process that improves the quality of life for people who have trouble hearing on the phone.
CaptionCall®, because life is calling.
We are seeking Communication Assistants (CA’s) to caption telephone calls in our new Colorado Springs, CO location. This is an entry level position with a growing, enthusiastic team. We are currently hiring part-time positions with the opportunity for full-time employment in the future. CaptionCall offers flexible scheduling to accommodate your lifestyle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Dictate and relay a variety of conversational topics. As the speed and accuracy of dictation is vital, the candidate must be able to complete entry level dictation testing.
- All employees must agree to maintain strict consumer confidentiality.
- Completion of other duties and projects as assigned.
- This job involves sitting at a desk and working with a computer. Each call requires PC usage, knowledge of MS Windows, and knowledge of multiple computer systems.
- We offer a professional, fast-paced, and fun office environment.
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience
- High school education or equivalent work experience and must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM and possess basic computer skills.
- Provide excellent customer service by relaying exactly what the person is saying without any variation.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying and taking time to understand the points being made.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of compositions, and grammar.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate to customer needs.
Candidate must be able to sit for extended periods of time and be able to hear and speak clearly in order to effectively dictate conversations for hearing and hard of hearing customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall® is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
To apply, please go to: