Automotive dealership in the MetroWest
is currently in need of a seasoned Finance and Business Manager.
With amazing growth at the dealership, we need to expand our department adding an experienced F&I Manager.
Provides insurance and financing services to automotive customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer creditworthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services; maintaining rapport with customers.
* Determines desire/need for automobile financing by interviewing customer; exploring payment options.
* Verifies automobile purchase information by reviewing sales contract data; conferring with sales department; making adjustments as needed.
* Determines customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; searching for lenders in information system; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; approves or rejects loan.
* Prepares transaction documents by completing loan agreements, Department of Motor Vehicle registration, and related documents.
* Confirms automobile sales contract information by disclosing data, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer; ensuring understanding of content.
* Sells products and services by reviewing desire/need for automobile insurance, credit insurance, extended warranties, anti-theft devices, appearance protection packages, etc.; explaining options, provisions, and premiums.
* Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport; answering questions; providing information; resolving discrepancies and dissatisfactions; maintaining a satisfactory Customer Satisfaction Index; complying with federal, state, and local regulations; helping others comply.
* Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping information confidential; helping others comply.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Requirements
General Math Skills, Organization, Financial Software, Administrative Writing Skills, Integrity, Professionalism, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Closing Skills, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Statistical Analysis