CONTRACT DATES CONTRACT to HIRE
06/14/2015 to 09/12/2015
W2 only for 90 days only
This position coordinates, designs and maintains the regional services, regional standards and processes with main focus on regional network services with reference to NA & LA regionals and global IT Networking services standards. The position exists:
• To design and maintain the regional services, regional standards and processes for Network
• To manage the regional NA & LA projects, to participate on the global projects
• To design and support the Network services in NA & LA countries
• To collaborate with HP (or other 3rd party service providers) to use the core services effectively
• To introduce technology standards and control their implementation to the NA & LA countries
• To be the bridge between regional and local country teams and the global team
• To support the local teams IT infrastructure in NA & LA countries
• To help achieve business results in NA & LA through the delivery of IT services in support of business operations and management information needs, in time and cost effectively.
This job is accountable for ongoing and future network services to both regions.
• Wide Area Network
• Local Area Network
• Wireless Network
• Telephony and Unified Communications
• Video Conference Infrastructure
• Working across countries with very different levels of technology available (e.g. USA vs Costa Rica) and very different ways of doing business and providing service.
• Network technology is fast moving forward from dedicated copper lines to high speed fibre optic circuits. Multiple new business models emerge, and the incumbent needs to navigate between increased demand by the MDLZ business, new technical and commercial opportunities.
• Incumbent reports to the Americas Network Services Lead.
• Incumbent works within the regional IT Services Network Team. Hosting, End User Computing and Networking are closely linked to each other and achieve their results in lock step.
• Incumbent works within the Global Network Team. Many of our network services are global in nature, and the regions coordinate for best technical and financial results.
• Multiple Country and Area IS Managers are stakeholders who provide the business needs and align the global and regional solutions with their local business.
• Incumbent works closely with IS Security. Integrity and compliance of our network services is a cornerstone of protecting MDLZ data.
1. Support local countries IT design initiatives (LAN, WAN) to streamline flows and to assure Global and Regional IT standards implementation; manage and participate in NA & LA regional projects; represent NA & LA network team in central projects and deliver central projects to the region, coordination role between countries and regional/central teams
2. Promote the direct use of IT standards by NA & LA countries: maintain CMDB including asset information, network diagrams and regional connections; hardware maintenance of network devices in conjunction with 3rd party maintenance providers;
3. Comply to and enforce ITIL standards across the region: implement requests including hardware and software configuration; initiate and own changes through the change management processes; provide input into technical design and other project documents;
4. Good understanding of other non-Network technology, e.g. Windows, Citrix, etc, and ability to work with other service towers during troubleshooting.
5. Work closely with regional helpdesk (2nd and 3rd line diagnosis and fault resolution of network devices and services) and directly with country IS providing network support and guidance;
6. Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
7. Ensure position alignment to Vision & Values as well as its compliance to ISO QS, labour safety & security, Privacy & Data Protection, legal requirements and other KF policies’ regulations.
YOU MUST HAVE ALL SKILLS LISTED IN THE REQUIREMENTS