Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- 2-4 Year degree Required
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Natural Leadership skills
- Internally motivated
- Desire to develop oneself
- Communication (written and verbal) skills
- No-excuses mentality
- Ability to travel national and international
- Team building exercises every month
- Incentives and bonuses every week
- Hang out with fun people in the office
Positions are being filled very quickly so please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 305-490-7577 to be considered for an interview with the management team.
Candidates with interest in the following industries should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management. Sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, sports, team, goal oriented, entry level, promotions, account manager, entry level sales, entry level marketing, communications, sports management, sales administrator, recent grad, full time, team work, team development, sorority, fraternity, soccer, baseball, basketball, football, swimming, rugby, lacross, rowing, cheerleading, trainer, training, hard work, championship, athletics