Can you make the cut?
The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this entry level position:
- 2-4 year Degree Preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, Education, Marketing, Psychology, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship or relevant work experience
- 1-2 year experience in customer service and working with people
- Competitive, Results-Driven Work Style
- Leadership Experience
- Independently Motivated
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
- This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
- This position involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
- Reliable Transportation is a must (vehicle required)
Our Management Development Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Human Resources
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
We provide full training for the right candidates
Positions are being filled very quickly so please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 305-490-7577 to be considered for an interview with the management team.
Candidates with interest in the following industries should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management. Sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, sports, team, goal oriented, entry level, promotions, account manager, entry level sales, entry level marketing, communications, sports management, sales administrator, recent grad, full time, team work, team development, sorority, fraternity, soccer, baseball, basketball, football, swimming, rugby, lacross, rowing, cheerleading, trainer, training, hard work, championship, athletics