KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated history of reinvention, advocacy and integrity in a team environment
- Knowledge of managed brokerage accounts: tax documents, brokerage statements, billing, performance reporting, advisor vs. third—party managed
- Able to use active listening skills and focus on non-verbal cues to better understand the client’s needs and motivations
- Able to empathize with others' needs and respond sensitively
- Able to use sound judgment when responding, and take action in order to successfully meet the client’s objectives
- Able to quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of systems in order to proactively identify solutions to our firm’s needs
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail in order to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines
- Able to commit to our culture, which emphasizes a proven work ethic with a high level of integrity to build trust with our clients and colleagues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to listen and explain complicated subjects
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving skills, and ability to prioritize
- Able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of financial services and call center experience, a bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics or Business preferred) or equivalent experience and FINRA Series 7 license (if not licensed you will be required to obtain the 7 within 90 days of hire).
The Advisory Support desk is open from 7am-5pm Monday-Friday. Team members may work 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm shifts. NFP is closed all 10 major stock market holidays.
POSSIBLE CAREER PATHS:
Opportunities include additional FINRA licenses and positions in other departments including Operations, Anti-Money Laundering, Business Consulting/Recruiting, Technology, Compliance, Licensing, Cashiering, Advisor Transitions and Sales.
NFP offers a competitive compensation package and an exceptional benefits program that includes an incentive bonus, medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance, health care flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts. We also offer life insurance, short- and long- term disability, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and education assistance program and many other benefits.