Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma required.
- 5+ years applicable experience preferably in manufacturing, logistics, or distribution environments. Retail Management experience at the GM or OM level will also be considered.
- 3+ years in a supervisory role.
- Must be familiar with, and be able to apply, Lean Manufacturing Concepts.
- Must have the ability to apply root cause analysis.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be used to working hard hours.
- Experience in small, start-up organizations helpful.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Must be able to speak, read, and write in English fluently. Spanish fluency highly desired. Excellent oral and written communication and impeccable presentation skills a must.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts in order to calculate loads, payroll hours, etc. Microsoft Excel skills required. P&L experience required.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Willingness and ability to work through employee relations issues.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Forklift Certification required. Must possess a valid driver’s license to allow travel to various company locations if needed.
Other Skills and Abilities:
General knowledge of federal, state and local statutes governing HR practices. Skill in using MS Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, etc.). Ability to maintain strict confidentiality. Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
This is a full time exempt position, offering a competitive salary with benefits. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, a matching 401(k) Plan, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER, SALARY REQUIREMENTS AND RESUME