The role specifics include.
1. Identify, prospect and contact decision makers at all levels in respective businesses.
2. Cultivate customer relationships with commercial & industrial, institutional and governmental organizations.
3. Develop, maintain and manage a sales pipeline in support of assigned business goals and objectives.
4. Create sales plans and strategies for prospective customers including understanding & analyzing prospect operations, understanding customer business objectives & risk tolerances, educate the customer on their energy options, prepare and deliver presentations, negotiate and close energy supply agreements.
5. Develop, manage and execute a territory sales plan.
6. Recruit, train and manage a multi-market sales and support personnel to meet budgeted Gross Sales targets (i.e. assigned sales quotas) to drive monthly revenue growth.
7. Oversee the development of Business Development/Sales team, namely Sales Rep's and Business Development Specialist; managing their ability to track and deliver on departmental revenue goals.
8. Manage business development and sales activities (complete sales cycle) and order, engineering, production flow(s) to ensure timeliness of all orders leading to meeting assigned quotas/goals. And, manage sales/system processes to ensure firm hand-off's to respective functional agents (Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement, Billing, Etc…), who ultimately deliver manufactured products or services to our customers.
9. Develop and build business partnerships by contacting potential partners, discovering, and exploring business opportunities to grow revenue.