The Center for Excellence in Higher Education provides high-quality education services in a caring environment to help students enhance their quality of life and increase their employment potential.
Do you want to help make a difference in people’s lives? For prospective students of our college, the Admissions Consultant (AC) provides the first point of contact and helps them decide whether to pursue enrollment. The AC plays a vital role in advising and assisting students as they pursue their educational goals.
The AC interviews prospective students, inspiring and informing them about our college and how the right degree could change their lives. The AC is responsible to correctly assess the needs and potential of prospective students and accurately educate them about our college and its requirements. The goal is to recommend students for acceptance and enroll them in a degree program in their preferred career field.
• Provide outstanding service and assistance to all prospective students
• Follow up on all leads and questions using the college’s follow-up process
• Interview prospective students and take them on tours around the college facility
• Interact with prospective students on the phone, including incoming and outbound calls
• Maintain honesty and professionalism
• Meet goals, including obtaining referrals
• Maintain database in an organized, error-free manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; associate’s degree acceptable
Candidates should demonstrate that they can do the following:
• Project a positive attitude
• Convey enthusiasm with sincerity and consistency
• Negotiate, persuade, and motivate effectively
• Provide effective customer service and communication, both written and verbal
• Accurately use large databases
• Manage time effectively
• Salary based on geographical location (see below)
• Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
• Friendly team environment
• Educational benefits
• Medical and dental insurance
Colorado Springs, CO
Fort Collins, CO
Idaho Falls, ID
National City, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Diego, CA
San Marcos, CA
St. George, UT
Online Call Centers:
Salt Lake City, UT
YOU MUST READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS AN APPLICANT. THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR REGARDING HOW TO APPLY. YOU MUST NOT APPLY TO THIS REQUISITION AS IT IS AN ADVERTISMENT FOR THE ACTUAL POSITIONS WE HAVE AVAILABLE ON OUR COMPANY WEBSITE.
We have multiple Admissions Consultant (AC) positions in several different locations across the Western United States at the colleges under our Center for Excellence in Higher Education umbrella of schools. Please proceed to the following link: https://rn22.ultipro.com/COL1012/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx and then click on “Browse Open Jobs.” You can then click on the “City” column and this will sort so that you may find the best location fit for you.
Candidates are expected to be able to travel daily to work at the location indicated in the requisition (except for those positions indicated as remote for the Online division only).
If you apply to this requisition, the College cannot guarantee that your application or resume
will be considered, you must browse for the AC position you desire by location and
apply to that specific requisition.
(If you do not find a position currently open at your desired location, please check again)