Job Title: MEDICAL ASSISTING INSTRUCTORS
Health Science Teachers
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Travel Req’d: No
Remington College is seeking exceptional medical assisting instructors!
If you’re a dedicated, enthusiastic, health science clinical professional (RN/LPN, certified medical assistant. etc.) with experience in the ambulatory patient care setting , preferably with teaching experience, who believes in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for talented instructors to join the team at our Dallas Campus on a full-time and part-time basis. These individuals will report to the Program Director and Director of Education.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Dallas Campus.
Help us train tomorrow’s work force! Please click the APPLY NOW button.
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.