JOB POSTING INTRO
EVERY DAY IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE SOMEONE’S LIFE
Imagine the difference you can make? Are you looking for a workplace that prides itself in clinical excellence and training in cutting edge clinical practice? Are you looking for a diverse group of dedicated individuals devoted to delivering quality therapeutic and substance use services? Are you willing to contribute to your community, create hope and cultivate success in others? Are you prepared to feel proud, be excited and motivated to drive to work each day and be a part of something much bigger than yourself? Chrysalis Health looks for talented, hard- working, positive people that are passionate, energetic, professionals that will contribute to both our culture and success. Could this be you?
Who We Are And What We Do
Chrysalis Health is a for-profit, community mental health center recognized and respected for innovative programming and an industry leader. The Company was established in 1995 when our CEO, Manuel Menendez took over Crawford Center to expand therapeutic services for children suffering from sexual trauma. Today, Chrysalis Health employs nearly 1,000 employees to provide a comprehensive array of programming and services to children, adolescents, families and adults to include:
Individual, Group and Family Therapy
Adult Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Residential Programs and Services
Mental Health Treatment
Substance Use Services
Trauma Focused Services
Psychological and Psychosexual Evaluation
Sexual Behavior and Trauma Specific Treatment
Case Management and Care Coordinator Services
Areas of Specialization
Substance Use and Co-Occurring Disorders
Chronic and Severe Behavioral Health Conditions
Six Things You Should Know About Chrysalis Health
As you explore career opportunities you will learn many things about many places. Short on time? Here’s what makes Chrysalis Health a great place to work and six things we want you to know about joining our team:
- Most Important Asset. The dedicated professionals across Florida at Chrysalis Health are our most important asset.
- Clinical Excellence. We provide training and supervision in evidenced based and innovative cutting edge practices. The knowledge you acquire at Chrysalis Health becomes an invaluable asset carried throughout the rest of your career.
- Opportunity. A diversified community mental health and substance use company with major operations in residential, therapeutic, psychiatric, substance use and psychosocial rehabilitation programming and services, as well as the necessary departments to support operations. Ability to work amongst well-known and highly awarded professional within the industry.
- Work/Life Balance. From our onsite yoga classes and meditations to our flexible corporate culture, we offer a number of benefits that help our team members succeed in and beyond the workplace. Integration of competitive compensation packages, health and ancillary benefits, retirement planning, employee assistance programs, learning and development, as well as performance and recognition.
- Community Impact. We strengthen and change lives every day. We help build meaningful relationships, encourage personal responsibility and promote respect for oneself and others. By fulfilling a need to help and serve, we create a ripple effect within communities across Florida.
- Diversity. We strive to provide culturally competent services that recognize and respect the behavior, ideas, attitudes, values, beliefs customs, language, rituals, ceremonies, practices and characteristics of a particular group of people.
The Assessment Counselor is responsible for conducting initial
assessments on new clients for all clinical programs as directed by the Intake
Coordinator. This individual is
responsible for coordinating and scheduling all intake appointments. He/she will conduct all assessments with the
client and legal guardian and obtain all necessary consent forms. The Assessment Counselor will submit all
assessments and progress notes electronically within 24 hours of the assessment
and all consents and paperwork to Intake Coordinator within 1 week of
assessment. The principal functions of
the position identified shall not be considered as a complete description of
all the work requirements and expectations that may be inherent in the
POSITION’S ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for determining client’s psychiatric diagnosis based
on diagnostic criteria from DSM-IV-TR
- Performs administrative duties related to intake activities
- Perform initial assessments in accordance with Medicaid
regulations and updates as applicable
If you require Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations to participate, please notify Rochelle Rattray, (954) 587 – 1008 ext 1021 within at least seven (7) days.
The Chrysalis Center is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Workplace in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
The Chrysalis Center offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.