C.S.Wo & Sons
Position Summary: Places new and reorder purchases with vendors. Creates and maintains computer, purchase order, and vendor files. Runs, researches and updates information for reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Places new and re-order purchases with the vendor.
2. Creates/maintains computer, purchase order and vendor files.
3. Communicates price changes, stock levels and resolution of discrepancies to the Division Manager, Merchandising department and store.
4. Coordinates information and supplies with other departments in support of the Merchandising team effort.
5. Develops and maintains PC spreadsheets and reports.
6. Runs, researches and updates information for reports.
7. Develops and ensures that systems/process in Merchandising Department are efficient and timely.
8. Places and follows up on all special orders.
9. Handles the freight functions for the C.S. Wo Division.
10. Provides merchandise support to the stores, as needed.
11. Supports retail store with office clerical functions, as needed.
Contact: Human Resources