QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or GED with six months experience in human services and/or related field. Valid Hawaii State Driver’s License required. Experience with substance abuse, mental health, trauma-informed care, preferred.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Able to interact with others with courtesy and tact.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ability to respond to crisis situations in a calm and effective manner.
- Ability to complete projects on schedule.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The position requires sitting; climbing and/or balancing; stooping, kneeling; crouching and/or crawling; standing; walking; manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; use of vision; driving a vehicle; pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying 5-30 pounds and rarely more than 50 pounds; able to work shifts and weekends.
EQUIPMENT NEEDS: Operates basic household
COMMUNICATION DEMANDS: The position requires talking with co-workers, clients, vendors; requires written communication to and from co-workers, clients, vendors, talking on the telephone; requires training/giving verbal and written instructions; requires receiving verbal and written instructions; requires writing/composing written language; requires reading; requires visiting/working at other work sites; ability to communicate via the latest technologies required for the position (computer, email, electronic record keeping).
appliances, children appliances/equipment and office equipment.