Four to Six (4-6) years of experience in:
• In structured project methodologies, preferably Rational Unified Process
• Requirements writing (Use cases)
• All phases of testing
• Healthcare Insurance Claims
• Candidate should have very strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
• Have the ability to speak to all levels of employees
• Demonstrate experience and ability to simplify highly complex information/processes
• Demonstrate experience leading a team of Business Analysts, breaking down business tasks into specific work tasks, coordination and assigning work tasks, and ultimately responsible for the successful completion of these tasks.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and SharePoint
At Computer Aid, our business is to help our clients gain a competitive advantage through the effective use of Information Technology. We use today's technologies to build critical Information systems and provide strategic outsourcing solutions, which enable our clients to meet their business objectives.
Since our founding in 1981, CAI has specialized in forming long-term multi-project relationships with our client partners.
Computer Aid's most valuable business asset is our associate's. The people that we continually seek are highly motivated, bright, growth oriented, and entrepreneurial spirited. We strive to provide our associates opportunities where they can meet and exceed their personal goals.
Please Note: All positions are W-2 only and all relocation/lodging costs are the responsibility of the candidate if hired.
Please send resumes to:
Senior Technical Recruiter
Computer Aid, Inc.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With the goal of ensuring a safe, productive work environment for both Computer Aid Associates and our customers, we will require that you submit to pre-employment drug testing and background screening prior to beginning employment.
CAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.