Founded in 2012, Ningbo West Info Co.,Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise that combines R&D, service and distribution together. It focuses on the IOT (Internet of Things) transmission technology, radar detection technology and intelligent control technology. The company is based in Ningbo, and has a number of branches and regional R&D centers in Xi’an, Guilin and Taiyuan. With the present registered capital of RMB 6 million Yuan, the company is a key support of science and technology enterprise in the University Science and Technology Park of Ningbo. The company has a highly educated technical and management team with rich experience and outstanding professional skills, including 6 PhDs and 2 Masters. It has obtained a number of national invention patents, and ranks the top in China in the fields as wireless sensor network and radar detection, etc. The products of the company are mainly applied in the energy, transportation, power, telecom, environmental protection and other fields. The company is currently working with the government, universities, research institutes and large technical enterprises to establish a long-term and stable friendship and relations of cooperation. Adhering to the business philosophy of “taking science and technology innovation as the source of enterprise, win-win cooperation as development principles, good faith management as the foundation, market demand as business guide, customer success as the pursuit of objectives, and national rejuvenation as corporate responsibility", the company perceives "benevolence, justice, courtesy, wisdom, faith" as the basic tenets for doing business. Striving to become an international first-class high-tech enterprise, it has promoted industries with technological innovation, and allows people enjoy the benefits and convenience brought by the development of science and technology.
1. Completing the overall plan, parts selection, schematic design, debugging, test, maintenance and optimization of the project, and responsible for the design quality
2. Responsible for the design and development of single-board hardware and logical circuit, and assisting in PCB design and single board trial-manufacture.
3. Preparation of various documents and standardized materials in a timely manner.
4. Providing technical support for related product.
5. Training and guiding technical personnel in the Product Department on the production of related product.