CO-OP Member Center is looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
We are looking to hire a class of part time agents starting as soon as September 8th! If you are looking for flexibility and a way to show off your talent, please send your resume to Human Resources at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
CO-OP Member Center, a CO-OP Financial Services company, provides a flexible 24/7 call center solution for credit union member services and loan services, including by-phone, Internet and indirect lending.
Want to know more? Check out our videos on YouTube:
As a leader in our industry, we strive to maintain our high quality levels and superior customer service by hiring qualified individuals who share our philosophy and exhibit the same attitude with coworkers and members alike.
Check out our website:
CO-OP Member Center is currently recruiting Inbound Call Center Agents to join our team. Part-time and full-time shifts are available. Bilingual is needed!!
Although not an inclusive list, a Call Center Agent is responsible for performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Takes incoming telephone calls from customers and/or Delivers scripted or non-scripted message to customers via telephone during designated hours;
- Responds appropriately to customer objections and questions;
- Delivers accurate description of product and/or service to customers; Provides accurate information and instruction to customers in accordance with campaign guidelines;
- Navigates computer systems to properly conduct the objective of the campaign and locate customer data or other electronic information;
- Records each call by accurately documenting status and comments in the appropriate database or platform;
- Routes callers to appropriate department when required; Resolves problems within bounds of authority or requests assistance from other team members or Team Lead as necessary;
- Maintains a high level of service with customers and meets performance targets;
- Develops and maintains productive working relationship with team members;
- Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of CO-OP Member Center.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CU Cooperative Systems Inc., its parent affiliates and subsidiaries ("CO-OP") are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring or employment upon any basis prohibited by law. Non of the questions or information sought in or during the application is intended to discriminate based upon any status protected by law. "CO-OP" may test applicants for drugs; if tested, applicants must pass the drug test to be eligible for employment.