Home Furnishing Consultant
HomeWorld / Ashley Furniture
Commission-based Home Furnishing Consultant achieves sales quotas, maintains appearance of sales floor, assists customers with selection of merchandise, maintains customer files and prospect programs, and completes administrative tasks as required. Biweekly payment is commission based. Quarterly bonus available upon meeting set sales quotas and eligibility criteria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Achieves set sales quotas.
* Maintains cleanliness and appearance of sales floor.
* Assists customers with the selection of merchandise.
* Maintains customer files and prospect program.
* Maintains cleanliness of the showroom floor (i.e. dusts, vacuums, hangs pictures, accessorizes the floor with lamps, etc.).
* Accurately completes sales invoices, change slips, and sales related forms.
* Assists customers with the selection of merchandise, schedules delivery dates, and researches merchandise availability, etc.
* Assists customers with the completion of credit applications.
* Follows up with customers on delivery, answer sales related inquiries, inform customers on upcoming sales, after delivery, etc.
* Reviews daily Sales Reports and schedules delivery with customers whose merchandise has arrived.
* Attends weekly sales meetings and periodic in-house sales and other training (completes all training assignments).
* Completes sold tags and places on merchandise properly.
* Creates floor plans and layout designs for customers.
* Maintains own filing system, prospecting system.
* Keeps updated on new merchandise, upcoming sales, changes in policies and procedures, merchandise availability, etc.
* Assists with floor displays and moves.
* Sells additional accessories and fabric protection and leather warranty to customers.
* Writes and sends thank you notes to customers
* Schedules appointments for return clients and house calls.
* Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Contact: Human Resources