QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced studies in business, restaurant management, or related fields are preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of restaurant management experience (QSR preferred), experience running shifts without supervision
• Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and laws relating to employment and labor practices, Equal Employment Opportunity and wage and hour compliance
• Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
• Knowledge of federal, state and local health and sanitation laws and regulations
• Leadership and supervisory practices and skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Basic accounting skills
• Time management skills
• Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work at least 50 hours per workweek.
• Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to use restaurant planning tools
• Works with autonomy
• Successfully completes and follows requirements of all STAR certification and other Sonic Drive-in training programs
• Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning
ENVIRONMENT: Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while cooking. Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food items. Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable weather conditions.
At Sonic, we value:
Respect for everyone touched by the Sonic brand.
Entrepreneurial spirit and the power of the individual.
Importance of relationships as a way of life.
Doing different, special and better things to surprise and delight everyone touched by the Sonic brand.