At The Goddard School, children from six weeks to six years are encouraged to develop at their own pace in a nurturing environment, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the F.L.EX.SM Learning Program focuses on developing seven Learning Domains: personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, creative expression and physical development. Our program for exceptional early childhood education, ensures children have fun while learning and is aimed at preparing them with skills and aptitudes needed for success in the 21st century.
The brand new Goddard School® of Reading, MA - an early childhood education center, is currently seeking a qualified Preschool Teacher in our new state-of-the-art school. This position is full time, year round.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. Our mission is to develop each child’s natural curiosity and creativity in order to provide a foundation to encourage each child’s lifelong love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
We are looking for a fun and energetic Preschool and Teacher for our school.
Our Teachers are responsible for:
- Developing lesson plans.
- Meeting the individual's needs of the children
- Parent communication.
- Participation in staff and training meetings.
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Building teamwork.
- Using assessment tools.
- Committing to continuing education.
Teachers are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Lead Teachers write and implement their own lesson plans based on Goddard Developmental Guidelines and monthly school thematic units. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education, and certifications.