Medical Assisting Instructor
Heritage College is a post-secondary career school seeking exceptional talent to lead and teach our growing student body!
Teaching experience is not required. We provide an extensive, paid training program and a set curriculum plan to ensure your success in the classroom.
Major tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountability
1. Teach our students according to the approved curriculum and perform lab activities.
2. Prepare and submit weekly lesson plans
3. Ensure that adequate supplies are on hand prior to class
4. Inform students of the requirements and expectations of the class
5. Assess each student’s progress and advise them on at least a weekly basis
6. Report to the Director of Education any issue that may hinder a students performance in the class
7. Attend all scheduled faculty meetings and in-service training sessions.
8. Attend various professional growth activities to maintain faculty credentials
9. Participate in student retention programs