To be a Financial Representative is to be passionate about people and their financial betterment. Successful Financial Representatives at our firm have a drive to contribute rather than simply a drive to succeed. They cultivate relationships easily and thrive on them.
Four key personality traits define a successful Financial Representative:
- The DRIVE to be an entrepreneur, to stay motivated, to contribute to your client’s wealth and happiness;
- The POISE to weather the ups and downs of owning your own business (it takes 3-5 years to build any business, including this one;)
- A SOCIABILITY that transcends stereotypes, yet is targeted to a specific client that you define;
- An AUTHENTICITY that shows itself in your own belief in, and ownership of, the products and services you are providing
Education and Experience:
- Entrepreneurial minded with a strong work ethic
- Desire to help others manage and achieve financial security
- Highest level of integrity, ethics & trustworthiness
- Above average communication skills including great presentation ability
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with a focus in identifying problems and developing strategies
- Basic computer skills
- Affinity for education and professional development
- Goal oriented with a commitment to personal growth
- Willingness to obtain certain recognized industry professional designations as a commitment to professional development
- Have or will secure a series 6, series 7, and series 63 as well as State Life and Health Exams
*We welcome applications from both the Experienced and Inexperienced in the financial industry.
160 Gould Street, Suite 310, Needham MA 02494
300 Ledgewood Place, Suite 105, Rockland, MA 02370
Now opening our newest location in East Greenwich, RI!
Key words: financial representative, financial advisor, certified financial planner, CFP, CLU, ChFC, financial services representative, stock broker, financial products, financial sales, FINRA, LIMRA, NAIFA, PAS, series 6, series 7, series 63, 65, 66, life and health license, uncapped commission, investment management, life insurance, asset management, wealth management, estate planning, estate-planning, retirement planning, reputable, trustworthy, ethical, entrepreneur, entrepreneurial, coachable, committed, driven, self-starter, self-motivator, leader, involved, community involvement, poised, passionate, professional, work-life balance, income potential, career satisfaction, job satisfaction, autonomy, success, impact, support, collaborate, build relationships
1 LIMRA Agent Production and Retention Report, 2011(published November 2012).
Source Code: 210240