Rapidly growing specialty infusion, patient centric company is seeking a full-time Nursing Manager for our Phoenix markets who will be responsible for the administration of Nursing services. The Nursing Manager directs, plans and coordinates the service activities and staffing performance of professional nursing and auxiliary nursing personnel in rendering quality patient care. The Nursing Manager provides direct patient care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Provides direct and indirect skilled nursing care to patients. Such provisions of care includes, but is not limited to:
ü Patient assessment, clinical and environmental
ü Patient and caregiver teaching
ü Development and revision of the plan of care
ü Skilled nursing care
ü Implementation of physician orders
ü Monitoring of patient response
ü Response to emergency patient needs
ü Psycho social support
- Selects, trains develops and motivates a highly skilled professional and allied staff.
- Assures that departmental staff complete orientation, maintain clinical competence, participate in continuing education, received counseling and are evaluated in a timely manner.
- Oversees the receipt, evaluation, acceptance and execution of the initial patient intake process to assure that patient verification, assessment, teaching and the ongoing scheduling of nursing services occurs in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assures that all patient related documentation and clinical and departmental reports are accurately completed, submitted and/or filed in a timely manner, according to internal and external regulatory requirements and in support of the billing process.
- Participates in planning, decision-making and implementation of all service center activities that affect clinical nursing services and the performance of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Assists in the management of a department budget using a modified primary nursing model and assures that other department functions proceed without interruption.
- Secures and maintains all applicable internal, professional, local, state, federal and voluntary licensures, certifications, accreditations and employment requirements as required of staff and department.
- Works closely with the VP of Nursing and AVPs to assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate clinical and administrative policies, procedures, programs and systems.
- Assures own professional growth and clinical competence.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
- Reports to the appropriate management any known or suspected violations of policies, procedures, regulations or standards of conduct.
For consideration, please attached your cover letter and resume to include salary requirements.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer