CRC Health Group is the largest provider of specialized behavioral health care services in the U.S. We treat more than 30,000 people with drug and alcohol addiction, learning differences, weight management issues, eating disorders, and other behavioral issues each day. Whether patients require high-intensity, full-time treatment or lower intensity, part-time treatment, or fall somewhere in between, CRC Health has a program to meet their needs.
Today, CRC employees over 4500 employees who are dedicated to delivering the best support and services to families all over the United States. CRC facilities have enjoyed an industry wide reputation for treatment excellence over the past 20 years and are recognized as a key industry leader 3x’s larger than any of our competitors. CRC provides clinically sound, research-based treatment options at 140 facilities conveniently located throughout the United States.
We are looking for an experienced Admissions Director to lead the Admissions Department at one of our key facilities.
The Admissions Director has overall accountability for increasing admissions by assisting individuals and families in need gain access to treatment. The Admissions Director is responsible for day-to-day management and continuous improvement of the admissions function and is a member of the facility’s leadership team, working with the marketing, business and clinical team to ensure effective coordination, communication and quality of functions and processes.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement plans to increase admissions and ensure that the facility meets its admission, conversion rate and census goals.
- Build and manage a high-performing admissions team, and coach and develop individual team members to improve their ability to handle and convert inquiry calls and process admissions.
- Oversee and improve admissions-related processes, systems and reporting in accordance with facility needs and company standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with facility marketers and call center staff to generate high quality inquiries.
- Work with the admissions team and Executive Director to make sound financial decisions regarding patient admissions, and coordinate with UR and the business office to ensure timely insurance authorization and collection of payments.
- Participate in company-wide initiatives to improve admissions capabilities and define standards and best practices.