Our client is a market leader in their industry providing essential services and products that enable companies to improve efficiency and manage high volume transactions. They have several critical projects that require a Junior Website Developer who will create or enhance their best of breed
websites and customer-facing solutions. You will provide input to the product
team on the feedback received from their clients throughout the implementation
process. This will be a 6 month+ contract assignment.
• Perform client-specific website branding using proprietary tools. This
requires a working knowledge of web technologies including HTML/CSS, experience
with various web browsers, and a solid understanding of the SDLC.
• Analyze and understand client-specific style guides and implement websites in
conformance with the guidelines
• Participate in web design sessions with Marketing and client-facing
teams to guide them on website implementation best practices. This
requires in-depth knowledge of the proprietary branding tool and its
• Act as a subject matter expert to the client-facing teams for website
implementations. Assist in gathering brand-related requirements from the
clients including custom images (placement options, size, acceptable formats),
color schemes and fonts for various sections of the website, custom error and
email messaging, and any non-English language requirements. Perform the
implementation in accordance with company standards, client-specific style guide,
and project requirements.
• Perform configuration management duties to ensure the proper versions of the
website are promoted to various environments. Perform content promotion
activities in QA, UAT, and Production environments.
• Troubleshoot website issues in QA, UAT, and Production utilizing Linux log
files, server utilities, and database SQL queries
• Analyze requirements and implement high-quality solutions satisfying our
clients’ business needs
• Design, implement, and unit test high-quality solutions for our clients
• Assist in researching and documenting high-quality solutions for our clients
• Strive to become a product subject matter expert through formal training,
OJT, and self directed studies.