Being financially advanced requires a whole new level of thinking and doing.
At McAdam, we’ve completely reinvented the concept of financial advice to take you and your future to a whole new level. Unlike most advisors, we go beyond the traditional focus on your personal and financial life. We also consider an additional, more important driver of your financial picture—your profession.
Years of research and experience have taught us that your profession — what you do, where you do it and how you do it — has the greatest influence on your finances and future. That’s why we’ve designed it as the core foundation of our proven Advanced Advisory Model™.
Offices located in: Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Jersey City, Tysons Corner and St. Petersburg. Managing over $1 billion in assets, advisors serve clientele with advanced planning in niche markets such as; professors, attorneys, doctors and employees with complex benefits.
Products and Services
As an independent advisory firm associated with Charles Schwab and Purshe Kaplan Sterling (PKS), our clients have access to a wide-range of services, products and strategies, including:
• Wealth Management
• Financial Planning
• Advanced Tax and Insurance Strategies
• Business Owner Services
What a financial advisor does:
• Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
• Meets with clients to assess their financial needs
• Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
• Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
• Provides ongoing consultation and support
Additional Requirements of the role:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or industry related field (Marketing, Finance, Accounting, etc.)
• Demonstrated successful track record with a proven ability to accomplish goals; prior sales experience a plus!
• Ability to obtain licenses
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please visit our website at www.mcadamfa.com
Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member FINRA/SIPC
Headquartered at 18 Corporate Woods Blvd., Albany, NY 12211.
Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments and McAdam LLC are not affiliated companies.