Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN) - Healthcare / Medical Nursing
Earn top pay
as an ER RN for Favorite Healthcare Staffing, the nation’s premier provider of supplemental, nursing and allied health professionals.
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is looking for local and travel Emergency Room Registered Nurses for immediate start dates in the San Antonio, TX area for 13 week contracts for all shifts and schedules in fast paced emergency room placements.
“Well paying, large company with local offices in most major cities, lots of assignments listed" –Current employee (Travel RN) www.glassdoor.com
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is one of the nation’s most sophisticated Joint Commission certified healthcare staffing companies. As an exclusive provider to many healthcare facilities across the U.S., we offer nursing and allied professionals a full range of per diem, travel, and local contract assignments. By joining our team of dedicated professionals you will receive:
“Wonderful staff, great pay. Very flexible hours." – Current employee (Registered Nurse) www.glassdoor.com
- New REFERRAL BONUS opportunity!
- Refer a Labor and Delivery or Operating Room RN – get $300 for every 50 hours your referral works – up to $2,400!
- Direct Deposit and Weekly pay
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
If you’re a compassionate RN, with emergency room experience, who’s ready to take your nursing career to the next level, it’s time to join our healthcare team!
As a Registered Nurse in the ER, you will specialize in assessing, intervening and stabilizing a variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive actions.
Additional responsibilities of the ER Registered Nurse include:
- Monitoring, recording and reporting symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Maintaining accurate, detailed reports and records
- Ordering, interpreting and evaluating diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition
- Consulting and coordinating with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Preparing patients for and assisting with examinations or treatments