Dice Holdings is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. To learn more about our brands please visit www.diceholdings.com.
When you become a Dice Holdings team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There’s a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider Dice Holdings.
Our teams are growing and our Sales Team has an immediate need for three entry-level Sales Representatives in our Denver office. As a Sales Representative you will establish, maintain and grow relationships with existing and prospective Dice clients to achieve maximum revenue potential.
In this position you will:
- Up-sell new and existing customers in order to maximize and maintain business relationships
- Sell new products to potential and existing client base
- Develop new business by following up on leads generated by lead campaigns, tradeshows and inbound telephone and website leads
- Responsible for monthly and long-term renewals of current client contracts
- Retain and minimize cancellations of the Dice service
- Establish and cultivate key relationships via the telephone
- Contact assigned accounts to maintain and generate continued sales of Dice services
- Sell incoming leads at an established closed ratio
- Provide continuous sales support to existing client base
- Attain established goals set by self and direct report
- Regular attendance
- Accountable for meeting criteria set forth in monthly reviews
- Other duties as assigned