This position will provide expertise in dynamic programming tools and languages for web user interface development. Work independently or be part of a team that builds and integrates interactive web sites, applications, and services for both internal and external customers. Develop Web applications and test them on various browsers, enhancing and modifying them as necessary to ensure the best experience for the user. Must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions. Responsible for developing and implementing the overall principles, standards and guidelines for web user interface development and related tools. Analyze, support and integrate web analytics in user interface design of web sites, analyze and report on analytics data.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Experience working with Adobe Omniture web analytics tool
• Experience with online digital media
• Experience with source management systems such as CA Harvest, Mercurial
• Knowledge of LAMP stack
• Knowledge of Java and J2EE applications
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to communicate effectively with managers, business analysts, web engineers and other technical departments
• Design, develop, debug and maintain user interface for web sites based on functional requirements and scope of work.
• Document the website code and applications.
• Integrate websites with web analytics tools and analyze / report on analytics data