The Jurgensen Companies is a growing diverse organization which is the preferred supplier of asphalt pavement, aggregate products and construction services to public agencies and private companies throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We are comprised of intelligent, skilled and experienced people that utilize the most innovative technology available to get the job done. We hire the most qualified, self starting and enthusiastic employees to work within our organization.
We are excited to find an Executive Controller which holds the potential of becoming our next CFO, and manage all aspects of financial reporting, including the development of internal controls. This position would also be responsible for all budget preparation and analysis of budget versus actual results.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounts Receivable Department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the annual budget.
- Prepare timely monthly financial statements with budget versus actual reporting and analysis.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month end and year end close processes.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, franchisees, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Will be expected to travel as needed to company subsidiaries, as well as to potential acquisition candidates for due diligence. Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
E-mail or fax resume and salary requirements to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (513)326-6795