Automotive Sales Representative
If you are an enthusiastic and personable individual with an interest in automotive sales, join the Academy Ford sales team today! We are currently seeking an Automotive Sales Representative.
As an Automotive Sales Representative, you will be required to provide the best in customer service and sales assistance to our customers, and to consistently achieve sales goals.
Specific duties for the Automotive Sales Representative include:
- Conducting walk-arounds with customers and demonstrating automobile features
- Accompanying customers on test drives
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers
- Negotiating prices with customers
- Following-up with customers
- Responding to customer email inquiries and using online resources to develop new business
Academy Ford Sales, in Laurel MD,is also xpanding their Internet department to accommodate increased on-line sales activities. We are looking for the right candidate to lead this essential department.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in the Automotive Sales industry, as well as cutting edge internet skills. This position requires a creative passion for internet marketing.
An opportunity to expand and grow the role of the BDC/Internet department with all the best tools and support available are key components of this position.
Primary functions and areas of responsibility
• Handle the entire used car inventory online. Daily purging of the inventory as well as updating new vehicles.
• Μaintaining the back end sites for all of the lead source provider sites. Updating all of the specials and incentives. Making sure all the content is fresh.
• Maintaining the dealership website. Create specials, and sales on a weekly and monthly basis. Create campaigns like mass e-mailers on new vehicles that just arrived.
• Network with all the lead source providers. Make sure that you are receiving all of the leads that you are supposed to. Keep current with all of the new products and techniques that will enable you to secure as many quality leads as possible.
• Constantly seek new ways to generate traffic. Whether that is by new lead source providers, re-cultivating your already existing database or by creating a whole new medium.
• Responsible for all training on the lead management system.
• Responsible for all training on Sales Calls.
• Responsible for getting proper training on new sales, Internet and phone techniques.
• Responsible for setting up a BDC team to include coordinators as well as Internet sales consultants.
• Creating a department schedule that makes sense.
• Training the Department to work as one cohesive entity.
• Delegating specific responsibilities and tasks to individual employees.
• Creating specific goals for each individual, and developing a plan on a 1 on 1 basis on how to achieve their goals.
• Responsible for motivating individuals in a positive manner.
Attractive compensation package, and comprehensive benefits, inclusive
Of vacation, matching 401K, health/dental.
Qualified candidates may make inquiry Tom Woods at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for confidential consideration.
Automotive Sales Representative