Weichert, Realtors has grown from a single sales office into one of the nation's leading providers of homeownership services by putting its customers first. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert offers today’s real estate customer a complete menu of services that includes helping customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlining the delivery of mortgages as well as home and title insurance.
If you would like to be part of a company who values their sales people as their most important competitive edge, consider a real estate sales career with Weichert!
Our Real Estate Sales Associates are passionate about their work and love what they do because it is rewarding. They build lifelong relationships with people in their local community and help them through the process of making the most important purchase of their lives. Our sales associates also find the unique aspects of this job to be very appealing. A career in real estate sales offers several perks that a regular corporate position cannot, such as:
- Flexibility in schedule and setting your own hours; you can choose to work full-time or part-time
- Control over your income and ability to set goals for what you want to earn
- Ability to work independently and be your own boss, but with the benefit of a strong and successful sales organization supporting your efforts
- An opportunity to become an entrepreneur without having to make a large investment in order to get started
There are also several options for how to get started in real estate. Some people are able to jump in headfirst and start out as full-time sales associates, while others are looking to transition into real estate from another industry and would prefer to start out part-time. At Weichert, we offer a way for anyone who is interested in starting a real estate sales career to join our company.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
At Weichert, we take real estate sales and training seriously. Our standards and expectations are high, and our real estate sales associates are committed to the highest standards in the industry. Here is what we expect from our real estate sales associate team:
- Attend our award winning sales training program that consists of in-class and online courses designed to get you closing business quickly
- Build a client base through various marketing and networking activities
- Take advantage of our Weichert tools and sales programs that will help you build your business such as our Open House program and our advanced lead generation system
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and other office activities to stay connected and up-to-date on available properties and new potential clients in your local area
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients and maintain solid relationships with past clients to generate additional referral business