Allied Search Partners
Medical Laboratory Technologist
Allied Search Partners is the national expert of laboratory recruitment. We are looking for experienced Medical Laboratory Technologists to fill a dynamic role located in Mechanicstown, NY. Founded in 2008, Allied Search Partners is a contingent recruitment firm specializing in the placement of talented laboratory professionals at hospitals, laboratories, and healthcare facilities across the nation.
Taking the right step requires the right opportunity, Allied Search Partners can help! Our talent management professionals know what it takes to advance your career. Our highly skilled recruiters treat each candidate with compassion and dignity. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the healthcare sciences field as a technologist, we want to talk to you!
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Healthcare Sciences)
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings Nationwide please go to: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/alliedsearchpartners/en-us/
Position: Medical Technologist (Microbiology)
Shift: M-F day shift with rotating weekends
Location: Mechanicstown, NY area
To apply: Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 888 388 7572. No other information about the location or name of facility is given at this time.
- We are a staffing agency and conduct searches confidentially for our clients either at their request or to protect our resources involved in locating talent. In order to facilitate this we must submit a resume to HR.
- Your resume will only be sent over for the position in this job description
- Our job is to connect talented individuals such as your self with top notch labs
- Full disclosure will be given once HR has requested an interview
- We do not send your information to current or past employers nor do we send your information to anywhere you request that it not be sent
As a Medical Laboratory Technologist working in the Microbiology Department, you will be responsible for performing moderate and high complexity testing, analyzing, reviewing, and reporting test results and quality control results, as well as taking remedial action when indicated. You will ensure specimen integrity by following proper procedures for specimen handling and processing, as well as adhering to policies and procedures to include departmental programs, quality control, quality assurance, and safety.
Additional responsibilities of the Microbiology Medical Laboratory Technologist include:
- Following procedures for test analysis and reporting, and maintaining records of patient results
- Understanding and operating test systems proficiently
- Troubleshooting test systems and taking appropriate action where indicated
- Utilizing job knowledge, judgment, and problem solving skills to ensure quality