Job is located in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Application Engineer is responsible for the daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution for the global managed services clients. The emphasis of the role is on the following Orion Health products: Orion Health Platform, Portal, Results, Viewer, HIE (Health Information Exchange), Clinical Data Repository, Notifications, Mobile, and Business Intelligence.
Customer Support and Issue Resolution:
- Participate in the daily management of the Managed Services Application Stacks either in our Hosted Environment or on Client Premises as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Daily monitoring and alert responses
- Following a Change Request from creation to completion, providing review, detail validation and execution of all tasks
- Tuning the Application stack to improve stability and resultant uptime metrics
- Acute and Recurring issue investigation and resolution
- Performance Trend Analysis
- Log Analysis and Error resolution
- Tuning of Platform Monitoring
- Handover Testing
- Root Cause Analysis
- Coordinate with team to maintain Service Level Agreements
- Participate in On-Call Rotation
- Work with Professional Services, Solution Adoption, Managed Services Infrastructure, Support and other teams to provide clients with a world class stable solution platform
- Participate in personal training to ensure technical knowledge is kept current
- Lead training sessions and classes for Orion Health colleagues
- Provide cross training and/or knowledge transfer to colleagues as necessary
- Assist Managed Services Technical Writers in creation of runbooks and other solution documentation
- Continually thinking and challenging existing processes to enable efficiency.