Director of Talent Acquisition
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Director of Talent Acquisition at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
DIRECTOR OF TALENT ACQUISITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with executive searches for a variety of Uline departments.
- Develop, direct and oversee Uline’s corporate talent acquisition program.
- Develop and execute effective recruiting strategies for delivering top-quality talent and meeting hiring plans in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Lead and develop a passionate recruiting team and manage resources.
- Establish innovative candidate sourcing strategies, especially for hard-to-fill positions.
- Present proposals and updates to Uline leadership.
- Define, track and analyze talent acquisition metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance.
- Oversee and manage the recruiting capital and operating budgets.
DIRECTOR OF TALENT ACQUISITION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years human resources experience with at least 5+ years in HR management.
- SPHR, PHR or GPHR certification.
- Extensive experience in staffing function creation and strong process excellence.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive effective organizational change.
- Experience with large, company-wide program implementation.
- Experience developing and managing employer branding programs.
- Proven track record in sourcing passive talent and executive recruiting.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media and recruiting process workflows.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
DIRECTOR OF TALENT ACQUISITION BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.