Web Art Director
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Creative department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in direct marketing, catalog and direct mail design, creative design, graphic design, marketing communications, or industrial copywriting, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Web Art Director at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
WEB ART DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use your left and right-brain talents to direct all web / online marketing projects.
- Oversee marketing efforts for creative solutions and continuity.
- Manage a team of designers, a web supervisor and coordinator.
- Work with upper management, design and e-commerce teams, marketing staff and photographers to develop page-flow, site structure and transition of print catalog to online catalog.
- Manage creative work and e-commerce solutions supported by web-based promotions, page layouts and other creative assets.
- Elevate, maintain and take responsibility for work quality and on-time project delivery.
WEB ART DIRECTOR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 to 7 years web design experience.
- Management experience.
- Understanding of project management in a design or e-commerce setting.
- Creative eye for product imagery a must.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
WEB ART DIRECTOR BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.